Difference between revisions of "Aligar"

From Trek DB
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "==Facts== * Class M * Nation ** - 2368 - 2380 - : Independent (Novel: ''Articles of the Federation'') * Major source of kellinite (Novel: ''Articles of the Federatio...")
 
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:
 
**  - 2368 - 2380 - : Independent (Novel: ''Articles of the Federation'')
 
**  - 2368 - 2380 - : Independent (Novel: ''Articles of the Federation'')
 
* Major source of [[kellinite]] (Novel: ''Articles of the Federation'')
 
* Major source of [[kellinite]] (Novel: ''Articles of the Federation'')
 +
** Trading partner with [[Federation]] during [[Dominion War]] (Novel: ''Articles of the Federation'')
 +
** Trade relations allowed to lapse 2380 following public position of President [[Nanietta Bacco]] (Novel: ''Articles of the Federation'')
 
* 90% of planetary population is enslaved to remaining 10% as of 2380 (Novel: ''Articles of the Federation'')
 
* 90% of planetary population is enslaved to remaining 10% as of 2380 (Novel: ''Articles of the Federation'')
  
 
[[Category:Planets]]
 
[[Category:Planets]]
 
[[Category:Inhabited Bodies]]
 
[[Category:Inhabited Bodies]]
 +
[[Category:Nations]]

Latest revision as of 14:09, 25 March 2020

Facts

  • Class M
  • Nation
    • - 2368 - 2380 - : Independent (Novel: Articles of the Federation)
  • Major source of kellinite (Novel: Articles of the Federation)
    • Trading partner with Federation during Dominion War (Novel: Articles of the Federation)
    • Trade relations allowed to lapse 2380 following public position of President Nanietta Bacco (Novel: Articles of the Federation)
  • 90% of planetary population is enslaved to remaining 10% as of 2380 (Novel: Articles of the Federation)